Home | Information : About Azonix
Our Mission is to be the leader of Extreme Environment Command and Control Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Intrinsically Safe (IS) Electronic Solutions through Technological Innovation and Strong Customer Relationships.
Azonix is a member of the MTL Instruments Group, a division of Crouse Hinds by Eaton.
Azonix Corporation, located in Billerica Massachusetts, was founded in 1981 as a design and
manufacturing firm specializing in rugged, high-precision measurement and control products.
We have become a provider of complex customized solutions that satisfy extreme performance requirements of niche industries and the Armed Forces. We supply highly engineered computers and displays that are used for automation, as a user interface and command and control center at the optimum “point of attack”. In addition we provide intrinsically safe electronic design solutions for Ethernet and wireless communication and data acquisition I/O for use in hazardous area environments.
Azonix Headquarters, Azonix Houston Service Center
North Billerica, MA Houston, TX
Azonix Design Center,
Azonix Corporation has been have supplying rugged computing, DAQ and control solutions to vertical industries such as Oil and Gas exploration, manufacturing plants, refineries, chemical processing plants, and for the Navy, Army and Air force in specific areas. We also serve the Process Automation and Marine markets where our unique value proposition applies.
Azonix product value proposition:
· Totally sealed products that eliminate failures due to contamination.
· Low-power components for lower internal temperature rise, providing higher reliability.
· Rugged computers & displays function over a wide operating temperature range.
· Ability to operate in direct sunlight without the LCD turning black at high temperatures.
· Intrinsically safe electrical design of Ethernet, wireless and data acquisition I/O
· Certification to military, marine or hazardous area standards.
· Modular design to address integration of new technology and to deal with component
On behalf of its clients Azonix maintains an active support organization for HMI products and services at its Azonix Business Center at 8601 Jameel Road, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77040. Engineering, training and installation services are provided by a knowledgeable, experienced engineering staff.
Small Business Notice
Azonix actively seeks the involvement of all qualified small business sub-contractors as defined by FAR 19.7 and DFARS 219.7. Interested sub-contractors are encouraged to send a capabilities description to:
Azonix Purchasing Dept.
101 Billerica Ave, Bldg 4
North Billerica, MA 01862